Sunday, September 8, 2013

NSA intercepts everything - no privilege is safe

Well the National (in)Security Agency has mucked it up.  With this revelation NSA cracks all it is clear that the Internet's most familiar service, i.e., email, is NOT a method of secure communication with clients or other counsel.

Back to US Mail and Fed Ex.  The Internet revolution was just perverted by our friends in Washington. I appreciate a fair and well enforced scheme of laws, rules and regulations.  Most lawyers count on that stew to make a living. However, I cannot accept, support or appreciate an unbridled abrogation of my legitimate privacy expectations.

This delusional and self protecting government madness leaves many frustrated and in despair.  I am at a loss myself.  The helplessness is unwelcome and unfamiliar.  I am unsure how to fix this pervasive problem, but I will be looking for a solution.  I hope everyone else is too.

No comments:

Post a Comment